Thursday, December 29, 2011

Boys of Summer Book - Entry #126


February 13, 2005 - Dad
Walnut Creek, CA
I had my most difficult night sleep, terrible anxiety in my arms and shoulders. Paulette is not able to drive again today. Because it is Sunday the traffic was not bad. The treatment was moderately painful. My legs feel good. My hands and arms remain quite slow and anxious.
February 14, 2005 - Dad 
Walnut Creek, CA
Another very difficult night trying to sleep. Paulette was unable to drive so I did. I know it sounds redundant but I think today’s treatment was the most painful so far. Edward sold me some herbs that are supposed to help with tension and anxiety.
February 15, 2005 - Dad 
Walnut Creek, CA
I remain sleep challenged. Paulette can’t drive today and I don’t feel up to it so I guess no treatment today. Happy Birthday to Paulette.
February 16, 2005 - Dad
Walnut Creek, CA
I think Dr Feng is a very skilled and passionate acupressure/Chinese medicine provider. If I had experienced any improvement during the treatment might have found a way to continue. But the combination of the pain, the driving (50 miles round trip) and the expense ($50 per visit) along with the lack of progress made it difficult to continue. There is always that thing about "giving up". But DR Feng started by saying I would notice a change/improvement after 10 visits, then 15, then 20. I went 23 times and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment