Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Boys of Summer Book - Entry #122


January 28, 2005 - Dad
Walnut Creek, CA
Did not sleep through the night. I am looking forward to reporting a good night sleep. All of the people at the clinic that I have asked say that their sleep has improved dramatically with treatments. Today the treatment was the most intense yet. I was able to endure it with only a faint cry out. No change in my condition apparent. 
Today Norm and Sandy are in for treatment. Norm remarks again about my improved appearance. Some people distracted Edward with a court order wanting to do an inspection of his property.   
January 29, 2005 - Dad
Walnut Creek, CA
Once again I had a restless night. Today is my 9th straight day of treatments and I am trying to measure my progress. It is difficult because I have cut my use of Mirapex by 1/3 since starting treatments. My anxious feeling and tension in my shoulders, arms and legs confuse the results. Today’s treatment was the most painful so far. It is difficult to walk because my feet hurt so much. 
Diane introduced me to her husband, Larry who has been successfully treated by Edward. Each day I find it easier to stick to my diet. 
I received an e-mail from the PRP today:
Dear Dan,
Thank you for your inquiry.  My sincerest apologies for the delay.  I accidentally placed your e-mail in the “already answered” file, and just noticed the error. 
Before we set an appointment for you, please complete the attached “Prospective Patient Questionnaire” and e-mail it back to me at your convenience.  
Thank you,
Chris
I think I will wait until I am completely off medication before I fill out the questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment